Sunday, November 4, 2012

Helping out our neighbors

I have not posted in awhile, life seems to be moving by so fast!!  I am posting now because I have a wonderful way for you to help the victims from Hurricane Sandy. My Art is You retreat group has this fabulous way of helping.  1. Visit this link:
 http://www.art-is-you.com/mysitecaddy/site3/artis...hurricanesandyreliefprogram.htm

2.    Click on the Donate now button...Cash, groceries, gas.  Doesn't matter what but you must make a donation.


3.    Come back here and post that you have donated.  I don't need to know what or how much.  In your post be sure to put your email address so I can be in touch with you.
  I will draw a name from the posts to this, and the winner will receive a necklace or apron created especially for them.  Their will also be a main drawing, you can see the wonderful art on the website!
Here are some of the aprons and necklaces I have created in the past!
 Thank you so much for your help.
Colleen





4 comments:

  1. Your wonderful Colleen!! I too just had to do something and I think it's wonderful that they put this together for us to get the word out!!
    I have donated and would love to be entered in your wonderful giveaway.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Colleen!!!
    I love that they put this all together and provided us with a great way to help out those who really need it.
    I have donated and would love to also be entered in your giveaway.
    patriciakurowski@gmail.com
    Talk to you soon.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colleen! I'm so glad that there's been such a wonderful response- can't wait to see the total.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    My name is Bernard Rousselot, I work for www.self-artworks.com, a web platform that puts together independent artists, art professionals and art lovers.

    Today you have the possibility to sign up for free for www.self-artworks.com and create your own personalized website to show your artworks. In Selfart you will also find innovative interaction tools that will help you sell your artworks in France and all over the world.

    We offer a unique social network for all independent artists and group of artists from every discipline and give the possibility to companies, art lovers, art professionals and organizations to discover new talents and set up new collaborations.

    I look forward to seeing your artwork really soon on www.self-artworks.com!

    Best,

    ReplyDelete