Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend with Olivia

What a wonderful day we had with my 5 almost 6 year old niece Olivia.  We took her to Fort Hill Farms in Thompson CT.  We visited the corn maze and Olivia was the only one who could get us out!  We visited the horse and cows, and peacocks and guinea hens.  We walked about the grounds and saw what flowers were left in bloom.  It was a great day!


 When we got home she played tag with Uncle Rick and our dogs Oliver and Rosie.  


When she went to bed I asked her if she wanted me to read her a story and she told me she would read me one.  And she did!!  I am constantly amazed at how smart and funny this little girl is.  Sometimes I wish she would stay little but I know that will not happen.  So for now I absorb as much innocence, joyful abandonment, and happiness that this little girl emits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment